Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Ifs, Maybes, Perhaps

I always wonder if I can change the world? If I can turn back time? If I can change a simple decision in my life?

Then again life would not be life... I have done a lot of things I regret of, but there are also things that I am proud of.

I know that I could be happier but then again I could also be lonelier.

Life is risking, you may gain some things, but you may also loose other things, there is no sure thing in what will happen.

Leave life to the fullest, learn from everything that happen to you, be thankful if you got hurt, for it means you you survive. Be grateful you lough for it means you enjoy.

Life will always be life, you will always loose something, but you will also gain things.

Thank you...

No comments:

Post a Comment